Solis MMC is now seeking to recruit an experienced Office Administration Assistant for our headquarters at Muff, Co Donegal.
Contract Type: Full-time/Permanent
Location: Co. Donegal
Solis MMC Children’s Service’s is in need of an experienced Office Administration Assistant to handle the front desk and support our mobile service department. The qualified candidate will have strong communication skills, a deep understanding of office technology and the ability to work successfully with a variety of individuals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the recruitment and selection process from the outset – i.e. Advertise jobs, deal with enquires, and interviews and issue relevant correspondence.
- Maintain inhouse databases
- Assist the finance department.
- Assist and arrange allocated manager/employee travel and accommodation.
- Assist with obtaining stationary and administrative items as required.
- Handling the routing of incoming calls, adhering to in house procedures.
- Interact in a positive and helpful manner
- Maintain MS Office applications to support the service.
- Greet and assist visitors to headquarters
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, typing, copying, binding and setting up for meetings.
- Taking accurate minutes of meetings, with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure office procedures are adhere to.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Writing letters, emails on behalf of other office staff.
- Managing multiple and changing priorities.
- Other ad-hoc Administrative related tasks as they arise
Salary €22,000 pa
For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com