Our nationwide recruitment drive for Graduate Residential Support Workers is a perfect opportunity for anyone seeking a career in the sector.
The ‘Graduate Residential Support Worker’ (GRSW) posts are designed for graduates who have achieved relevant childcare qualifications but have little to no experience of working with young people with challenging behaviours.
Solis MMC’s unerring focus on a tried and trusted relationship-based model with our young people at the centre of everything we do makes us the perfect choice for the development of rewarding careers.
We recruit graduates nationwide for positions in counties Meath, West Meath, Tipperary, Louth and Cork.
The new programme allows graduates to achieve the highest levels of comprehensive and ongoing support from our experienced Residential Support Workers (RSW), Shift Coordinators (SCO) and Centre Managers in the sector.
Graduates have the opportunity to develop their careers under the expert supervision and tutelage of our highly trained team members.
Successful applicants are mentored daily by the SCO and are given constructive feedback on performance to aid their development.
The qualifications, experience and competency of the graduate recruits are all considered when tasks are identified to ensure best practice and continued development.
Regular performance reviews will inform the delegation of new duties and responsibilities to continually enhance the skills of the successful candidates.
Graduate Residential Support Workers are given an integral practice role within our ever-growing team. They are central in ensuring the highest standards of care for our young people.
The role also involves administrative duties and responsibilities pertaining to the progression, practice and implementation of placement plan objectives.
All successful applicants receive the following support:
- A comprehensive Induction Plan
- Access to a range of Internal training including Therapeutic Crisis Intervention ( TCI), Advanced First Aid, Fire Safety, Supervision, Report Writing and Children First.
- External training opportunities in line with ongoing professional development
- Regular supervision and professional development planning as appropriate
- Access to staff care support services and timely TCI debriefing as appropriate
- Support from a range of management structures, HR and training departments
All successful applicants receive the following staff benefits:
- Pension Plan scheme with excellent employer contribution
- Access to the Bike-To-Work Scheme
- Training costs absorbed by the organisation, both internal and external.
- Regular team building and staff away days
- Organisational fun-days and residential events
- Excellent career promotion opportunities
Your career starts here – click to apply.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.